Thursday, December 4, 2014

Week Fourteen- 21st Century Comics

This week I read or rather watched some of Demian Vogler's web comic, When I am King. Here is the link!
http://www.demian5.com/index-e.php


I recommend reading this web comic, it is hilarious and unexpected. I truly enjoyed this web comic and have it bookmarked now so when I have time over winter break, or anytime really, to read some more of it. I liked the layout but wish I could some how use my arrow keys instead of having to pull the bar
every time to read the panels. it just makes it a little difficult and is tiring especially if you want to keep reading and reading, your hand gets tired after a while! I had to stop because my hand started to cramp! I love the characters and how he shows their emotions. In a way the illustration style reminds me of the Indian short animated film we watched. defiantly two thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment