Thursday, December 4, 2014

Week Twelve- Women


This week I decieded to go a little bit out of my comfort zone and read Molly Kiely's Diary of a Dominatrix. 

like DAMN.

WOAH. 
Haha I thought I was ready but I sure was not, I felt sort of dirty reading it, like I should hide the fact that I had done so. but then at the same time what the hell. theres nothing wrong with reading it, sure it had nudity and super sexual shit in it but I lost the embarrassment after I was like "girl. you go to art school, you've drawn naked people why is this bothering you?" and then I got over it haha. yes. just like that. its no big deal. About the comic, however, not sure I would like it even if I enjoyed reading that subject matter, there was not real story development that I could follow, it sort of just felt like she was spitting out random stories from her day to day life. Thats fine and all I just needed it to be structured more as a comic to follow along correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment